We encourage submissions within the following subjects:
- Tick-borne diseases
Instructions for abstract submission
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Please read the typing instructions below.
The abstracts can be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Regular mail submission will not be accepted. Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract. All abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitting. Don’t forget to check your SPAM/junk mail - Unfortunately some confirmations end up there.
Tables and Illustrations
If you wish you may upload one file with a table or a figure in the abstract submission form. Note that only one file can be uploaded.
To review and make changes of your abstract
When your abstract submission is confirmed you will receive login details so that you can make changes of your abstract. It will be possible to make changes until the abstract submission deadline.
Author notification will be sent out before the 15th of February 2018 by email. All approved abstract titles will also be posted on the conference website.
When your abstract has been approved you need to register to the conference in order to be able to present your abstract. If you do not register to the conference your abstract will be removed from the program.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Zetterholm at MKON, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note! Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha”
1. Each abstract should contain no more than 250 words.
2. Make the title brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: Johan Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. For poster presentation, the abstract body should be organized as follows:
- Background: Purpose of the study, preferably one sentence
- Materials and methods
- Results: Summary of results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Results stated in the abstracts must be complete (though concise) and final.