Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Regular mail submission will not be accepted. Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract. Abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitted.
Please submitt your abstract before September 1st
To review and make changes of your abstract
When your abstract submission is confirmed you will receive login details so that you can make changes of your abstract. It will be possible to make changes until the abstract submission deadline.
Tables and Illustrations
If you wish you may upload one file with a table or a figure in the abstract submission form. Only one file can be uploaded. A figure legend of maximum 40 words under the figure is allowed but must be included in the figure file. Please ensure that tables, figures and figure legends have sufficient symbol and font size to be legible when reproduced at a width of 8 cm.
When your abstract has been approved you need to register to the conference in order to be able to present your abstract. If you do not register to the conference your abstract submission will be removed from the program.
Note! Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha"
1. Each abstract, including references, should not contain no more than 250 words. The figure legend should contain no more than 40 words.
2. Make the title brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: John Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. The abstract body should be organized as follows:
- Background: Purpose of the study, preferably one sentence
- Materials and methods
- Results: Summary of the results presented in sufficient detail to supports the conclusions. Results stated in the abstracts must be complete (though concise) and final.
We will keep poster pins at the registration desk for you to use.
Allowed poster size: 70 cm wide and 100 cm high