1. You do not need to bring your own computer, only a USB memory stick. We recommend that you verify that the transfer to your memory stick was made correct.
2. Please hand in your presentation to the technicians in the main lecture hall no later than two hours before your session. Wide screen (16:9) format is preferred. Our technicians are always available to assist you.
3. If you bring your own laptop, please contact the technician on site no later than two hours before your lecture, so that we can check the resolution and screen outputs. If you have a Mac or a PC that does not have VGA or HDMI outputs, you will need to bring the necessary adapter.
4. In all the lecture halls there will be a PC with PowerPoint (Ms Office 2013). Please use the default fonts/fonts found in the Office program. If you use other fonts, we ask you to attach the fonts separately.
5. Please check your presentation with the technician onsite if you will have movie clips in your presentation.