Call for abstracts - Extended dead-line for abstract submission until June 19th, 2022
Abstract submission is now closed
One of the main functions of the SATS meeting is to attract young cardiothoracic scientists and create opportunities for them to practice the abstract process and presentation. The meeting is excellent evet to network with other researchers from Nordic countries and meet the mentors in the area of research and practice. There is no age limit for sending an abstract and therefore this is an excellent chance also to present the on-going studies and connect with your peers in changing ideas.
Abstract categories were made simple:
- Clinical Cardiac surgery study
- Clinical General Thoracic surgery study
- Experimental Study
- Case Report
June 5 June 19th
Notification: June 29th
Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Submission by any other means, such as mail or email, will not be accepted. Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract. Abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitted. The confirmation will be sent from email@example.com. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find it.
Deadline 19th June 2022
1. Each abstract, including references, is limited to 250 words.
2. Brief titles are preferred and will be more attractive in the program. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: John Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha"
Click here to submit your abstract