Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Submission by any other means, such as mail or email, will not be accepted. Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract. Abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitted.
Please submitt your abstract before the 1st October.
1. Each abstract, pleace include references.
2. Brief titles are preferred and will be more attractive in the program. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: John Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha"
6. The abstract body should be organised as follows:
Background: Purpose of the study, preferably one sentence
Materials and methods
Results: Summary of results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Results stated in the abstracts must be complete (though concise) and final.
You have 6+2 (6 minutes presentation, 2 minutes questions) minutes for your presentation.
You will find your session on the program overview.
The size of the posters should be 70cm wide and 110cm in height. Help and material needed to put your poster on display will be provided on site of the conference. The poster should be printed and ready when arriving at the conference. You are expected to be available to answer questions about the poster as well as discussing your research during a designated time, specified in the conference program.
If you have any questions or technical problems concerning abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact Karin at MKON, Karin@mkon.se