SATS/Swedish Thoracic Meeting 2019
Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Submission by any other means, such as mail or email, will not be accepted. Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract. Abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitted.
5th July 2019
1. Each abstract, including references, is limited to 250 words. The abstract will appear as plain text in the program app, and is the basis for selection by the program committee.
2. Brief titles are preferred and will be more attractive in the program. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: John Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha"
6. In addition to the plain text abstract (required), you can upload an optional, self-contained pdf file with up to two A4 pages of additional material (max. 20 MB). This will be used for additional information by the program committee, and you can choose whether or not to make it available for download during the conference. You may include, for example, figures with captions, methods, and additional references.