Abstract submission opens: November 17th 2023
Abstract deadline: March 3rd 2024
Notification: March 18th 2024
The SSHNO 2024 conference is pleased to announce that the call for abstracts is open between November 17, 2023, and March 3, 2024. We invite all participants to submit an abstract on head and neck cancer research activities, clinical trials or treatment.
Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. The submitting author will be the contact person for correspondence and is regarded as the presenting person at the conference unless otherwise is stated. A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitted. The confirmation will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find it.
Submitted abstracts will undergo a review process and can be selected for oral presentations in a relevant conference session, or for poster presentations. The authors may suggest a preferred type of presentation. The corresponding author will be notified of the decision via e-mail by March 18, 2024.
The best oral presentation and best poster at the meeting will be awarded 5000 SEK each. To be eligible, the corresponding author needs to be a registered participant at the conference.
1. Abstracts must be written in English.
2. Abstracts can be submitted by text input or in MS Word Document (.doc, .docx) or Rich Text File (.rtf) formats. The file name must include the author's last name.
3. The title should have a maximum of 100 characters and should reflect the content of the abstract.
4. The abstract should not exceed a total of 350 words (references and title not included) and should include the following sections:
5. It is not possible to include figures or tables.
6. All authors should be listed with their last names, first name(s) and affiliation(s). The submitting author will be the contact person for correspondence and is regarded as the presenting person at the conference unless otherwise is stated.
7. Please use the following document format:
• Title in BOLD BLOCK CAPITALS
• Author and co-authors' names: Last name N., Last name N., Last name N.
• Affiliation, city, and country in italics: Department, Hospital/University, City, Country
Any financial interest should be disclosed.
Poster size should preferably be of standard size A1, or maximum 72cm wide. Height is not an issue since the poster boards are 180 cm high. Posters format can be either landscape or portrait. Authors must put up their posters on Thursday, April 18 just before the poster session at Grand Hotel, and take them down when the poser session is finished the same night.
More information will be sent out later on.
If you have any questions or technical problems concerning abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact Malin at MKON, email@example.com.
Deadline March 3rd 2024