Welcome to the Nordic Cardiac Imaging (NCI) meeting April 25th-26th 2023!
Nordic Cardiac Imaging (NCI) is organising meetings with lectures from Nordic experts, international opinion leaders and specialists in the different cardiac imaging modalities.
NCI 2023 is a pre-meeting to the Swedish Cardiovascular Spring Meeting.
The purpose is to give state of the art lectures on the latest advances, evidence based application of imaging in daily clinical practice, and interactive panel discussions about specific clinical cases. Scientific posters will also be presented.
- Chronic coronary syndrome; How to investigate according to the current guidelines
- Valvular heart disease from an imaging perspective
- Best thesis from the National Societies
- Imaging in right ventricular disease
- Systemic disease; When imaging is the game changer of treatment Multimodal imaging in arrhythmia
The 5th Nordic Cardiac Imaging meeting is planned for 2023 in Stockholm Sweden, April 25th-26th at the venue Kistamässan.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Stockholm in 2023.
On behalf of the organising committee NCI2023
Ellen Ostenfeld (Chair)