Abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Submission by any other means, such as mail or email, will not be accepted. Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract. Abstracts must be prepared in English.
A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitted.
January 15, January 29 2023
Abstracts for the Swedish Cardiovascular Springmeeting
Abstracts that are subitted to NCI 2023 can on demand also be reviewed for the Swedish Cardiovascular Spring meeting that will take place at the same venue April 26-28, 2023.The abstract will be reviewed seperately for the two meetings. Please read more about abstracts at the Swedish Cardiovascular Spring meeting here.
Click the check box in the NCI 2023 abstract form in order to submit your abstract to both meetings.
1. Each abstract, including references, is limited to 300 words.
2. Brief titles are preferred and will be more attractive in the program. Do not use capital letters.
3. Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: John Smith. Start with the presenting author.
4. Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
5. Instead of using special characters, type the whole word: e.g ”alpha"
6. The abstract body should be organised as follows:
Background: Purpose of the study, preferably one sentence
Materials and methods
Results: Summary of results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Results stated in the abstracts must be complete (though concise) and final.
To review and make changes in your abstract
You will recieve a link in your confirmation e-mail to review and make changes in your abstract. It will be possible to make changes in your abstract until the abstract deadline.
Tables and illustrations
Tables and illustrations should be uploaded as a PDF file in the end of the submission form
The size of the posters should be 90cm wide and 110cm in height. Help and material needed to put your poster on display will be provided on site of the conference. The poster should be printed and ready when arriving at the conference. You are expected to be available to answer questions about the poster as well as discussing your research during a designated time, specified in the conference program.